3/27 --- 6.1 The Age of Jefferson (Part II): The Corps of Discovery

Good Morning 8th Graders!

I hope everyone is safe and healthy! If you're like me, you are probably feeling a little bit of cabin fever (very different from a typical fever) and might be going a little bit stir crazy. That being said, I am confident we will all step up in the coming weeks to adjust to our ever-changing world. Moving forward, you can expect to find online class assignments and instructions posted on the class blog on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday mornings. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email me (aplumley@laalliance.org) I truly miss you guys and hope to see you all as soon as possible... Please stay healthy!

- Mr. P

P.S. For those of you that have already taken the initiative of continuing reading on discoveryeducation.com, I thought I would share an article/video I came across recently about the Lewis and Clark expedition: 10 Little-Known Facts About the Lewis and Clark Expedition.